Terms and Conditions of use of www.youmesushi.com
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of www.youmesushi.com (‘the Website’) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
YOU ME SUSHI reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that YOU ME SUSHI shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to YOU ME SUSHI or otherwise used by YOU ME SUSHI as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, YOU ME SUSHI will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- YOU ME SUSHI makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold YOU ME SUSHI and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against YOU ME SUSHI arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
General Terms and Conditions
- All Promotional / Discount offer codes within the Youme Sushi brand are subject to Branch Manager Discretion.
- All Promotional / Discount offers can be removed without any prior warning at any time.
- All Promotional / Discount offers are only valid when used by itself. No joint discounts are valid under any circumstance.
- Student discounts are ONLY valid upon producing a valid student photo ID.
- Corporate discounts / offers are only valid with some form of recognisable company ID.
- Loyalty discounts are only valid if our system indicates the sufficient amounts of points has been achieved.
Loyalty point’s specific terms and conditions:
📢 On 1st October 2021, We updated our loyalty program. Click here for details.
- A qualifying order must be of value £25 or above and one loyalty point shall be added to the customer’s account per transaction. No more than a maximum of 1 Point shall be added through any single transaction, even if the total order value is in multiples of £25. Examples:
Example Order Value Loyalty Points Earned Per Transaction £5 No Points £24.99 No Points £25 1 Point £90 1 Point
- When redeeming existing loyalty points on any transaction / order, this transaction / order will not be qualifying for earning any additional loyalty points, regardless of the total amount still left payable. Examples:
Total Value Points Redeemed Value Discounted Total Payable Loyalty Points Earned £20 9 £30 £0 0 £30 4 £10 £20 0 £50 9 £30 £20 0
- If more than one order is placed within 1 hour by the same customer, only the first order shall be valid for loyalty point purposes subject to the terms and conditions outlined above. Regardless of value and or reason.
- Youme Sushi Customer accounts are identified by a valid UK mobile or landline telephone number, customer Loyalty Points are linked directly to the UK mobile / landline numbers provided.
- The Youme Sushi Loyalty Point Scheme is not valid with any other offer or discount.
- Our loyalty program may be changed or cancelled at any time without notice.